Monday, April 02, 2007

Mathematics of Manifestation

Lesson One: I AM

Over the last few years the concept of manifestation has made its way into the global conversation. Not surprisingly, a lot of people seem to have grabbed onto the easy part of setting intentions. They seem to believe that old adage "If you want it badly enough, you will get it". However it's the unwritten words in that statement that really drive the outcome. I've always visualized the complete statement as: "if you want it badly enough, you will do whatever is neccesary without losing your integrity to make it happen and then you will get it.

I have summarized this in an easy to remember formula:
Intention + Actions = Manifestation
which further reduces down to I + A = M or I AM

The iCREATE journey has given me incredible opportunities to experience the truth of the I AM formula. I will be using this blog space to illuminate these concepts further using examples from my own life. And I hope that you will share your experiences with me too.

rg

No comments: