Monday, April 16, 2007

WE ARE...gonna be part of American pop culture!

A while ago I had an idea for a little novelty item, the kind of thing that you'd see in Spencer's Gifts. In other words, it would have great mass appeal...probably not something you'd give the Oracle of Delphi if you wanted enlightened advice.

Well I was chatting with a friend about a month ago and this idea came up in conversation. She told me her husband was working on a project with a man who brought things like that to market and that she would run it by them. I laughed and said okay, go for it.

About a week passed and after a couple e-mail exchanges, we had an appointment with the man who makes ideas real. He greeted us warmly and we had not even reached the meeting table before he told us how excited he was about the novelty item. In fact, they had already sketched up some ideas and done market research. Keith & I looked at eachother and I mouthed "he already loves it!".

The meeting was scheduled to last 15 minutes; it took a full hour. At the end of the hour we had a handshake deal struck. The next morning we got an email with an even more generous offer. Through my friend I heard that he had decided to increase the offer because he could feel that we were in spiritual energetic alignment. Pretty cool.

Last Friday I got an email informing me that the artist had been hired and the meeting with the manufacturer is this week because they were fast-tracking the opportunity. All I could say was WOW!

So, here's another lesson of how important it is to put your INTENTIONS into specific ACTIONs to achieve MANIFESTATION.

The added lessons:

(1) Share your dreams;
(2) listen to those inner voices & do your part to bring them to life; and
(3) use your heart energy in everything you do; it will be recognized.

WE ARE...gonna be part of American pop culture!

No comments: